Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When i bought my computer there was an app for the microsoft…

Customer Question
When i bought my...

When i bought my computer there was an app for the microsoft store on the bottom of the screen a couple weeks ago it disappeared can you tell me why

Technician's Assistant: Which Microsoft product do you have?

I bought a dell computer the app was on the screen i used it to access games

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft software?

I used the app to access free games

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Software technician: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services

i will try my best to help you out

what operating system is running on the computer?