Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Nothing.... it’s Facebook. I don’t remember.. I was on

Customer Question
Nothing.... it’s Facebook. Technician's...

Nothing.... it’s Facebook.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I don’t remember.. I was on Facebook this morning and suddenly it said on the screen that my session was up. I was blocked out of Facebook and messenger. I tried to reset my password, but when I entered the code they sent, it said I have tried too many codes, even though it was the first one I had tried. I have tried again every couple hours and get the same results. Now it said I am being offensively by acting too quickly.. I don’t know what to do..

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I have tried resetting the password ***** can’t. I have removed the history and cookies and have had a friend make a complaint to Facebook on Facebook.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/30/2018
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S