Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My cursor for the mouse does not appear on my Lenovo

Customer Question
My cursor for the...

My cursor for the mouse does not appear on my Lenovo thinkpad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your ThinkPad?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ThinkPad? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Software
3/29/2018
Software technician: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 28 days ago
Mohammad Hossain

Hi, my name is***** and I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
ok
Software technician: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 28 days ago

Please let me know if you have restart the computer and still you have the issue . Thank you

Software technician: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 28 days ago

I would like to know when is the last time your mouse was working properly.

Software technician: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 28 days ago

Please let me know if you still need help with this issue.

Thank you,

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist