Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have quarkxpress 10 had total crash qx10 wont load.

Customer Question
I have quarkxpress 10...

I have quarkxpress 10 had total crash qx10 wont load

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Quarkxpress 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Made by me os is windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

One day ago had crash and in resetting computer Quark 10 was wiped out I have the disc to reinstall but it won't work for some reason.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/30/2018
Software technician: AaronB, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
AaronB
AaronB, Computer Software Engineer

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. I can help you either via Remote Connection or this chat? Are you getting any errors when trying to install that software?

If so what error messages are you receiving?

Thanks,

Aaron