Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am attempting to activate Skype on my laptop. Can't find…

Customer Question
Hi . I am...

Hi . I am attempting to activate Skype on my laptop. Can't find my password. Skype prompted me to come to this site and access my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Back in Feb. 2018

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I just used it to make a few calls overseas.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of. Just would like to either get the password ***** get a new one.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/29/2018
Software technician: George Sibiya, Research and Development replied 3 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Research and Development

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilizing our services

Please advice on the outcomes when you follow the steps here:

https://account.live.com/password/reset?cobrandid=90010

Regards,

G

I was expecting a answer to my question. Not to follow further steps here: https:??account.live.com/passw....... I just left that site to come to this site as prompted.. disappointed with answer response