Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Need to get password. Windows Surface. 2013/2014 windows…

Customer Question
Need to get password ...

Need to get password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Windows Surface

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

2013/2014 windows surface

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time in probably 5months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I have to pay for this

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
I’m needing to retrieve my password
3/30/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to the password ***** sign into windows with?

Please let me know