Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

P. and I have LIFE TIME Mcafee Antivirus Complete Security.

Customer Question
My name is***** and...

My name is***** and I have LIFE TIME Mcafee Antivirus Complete Security. - at least that is what I paid for and ***** *****, my mcafee Security Technician in 2015, told me that I had. So why do I get "your subscription has expired" on my screen?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update McAfee AntiVirus?

I last updated in 2015

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It was at that time that he sold me a Life Time protection for over $500

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/29/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

i was trying to reach Mcafee concerning a computer issue - sorry for the wrong site.