Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have no service. I would like to have my account

Customer Question
I have no service...

I have no service. I would like to have my account reinstated now urgent.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Levno 720 series windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Changed computers sunday and tech guy was supposted to have down loaded my skype acct. i've been through a new set up process which did nothing after giving me a code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I've lost thousand of dollars this week between skype and dragon

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.