Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't get a unsaved document back. Micorsoft wprd 2016 I…

Customer Question
I can't get a...

I can't get a unsaved document back

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Micorsoft wprd 2016 I don't think I have a account

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Tried to open and manage unsaved documents but the promt google says is there isn't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, it's part of my dissertation proposal- I'm ghaving a heart attach here attack

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/29/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this on a mac or windows computer and which version?

Please let me know