Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Why can I sign on to Skype now, when it was working about…

Customer Question
Why can I sign...

Why can I sign on to Skype now, when it was working about half an hour ago?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

You mean the software or my password?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Just login in and it’s been asking me for password *****? I’m using it in this ipad. I also used it in my cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

When I change password ***** the Ipad, woul that affect my connection on the cellphone?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/29/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Changing your Skype password ***** mean only that you have to enter the new password ***** each device that you use for Skype.

Next, click the link below to login to web based Skype:

click here

If prompted to change your password ***** if your password ***** ***** accepted, click the following link to change your password:

click here

Follow the prompts to complete the password *****

Let me know if you need assistance with any of the steps.

Do you still need assistance?