Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I PURCHASEDA MACBOOKPRO YESTERDAY TO CONNECT MY CAMERS NIKON…

Customer Question
I PURCHASEDA MACBOOKPRO YESTERDAY...

I PURCHASEDA MACBOOKPRO YESTERDAY I AM TRYING TO CONNECT MY CAMERS NIKON D700 VIA CABLE TO THE COMPUTER. I HAVE LOOKED AT UTUBE AND I AM MISSING SOMETHING. I ALSO PURCHASED ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN AND INSTALLED LIGHTROOM AND PHOTOSHOP. PLEASE HELP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update D700?

I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN????

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your D700?

CONNECTING THE MAC CABLE TO THE CAMERA AND THE MAC AND GOING TO APPLICATIONS AND MY CAMERA DORES NOT APPEAR

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I AM TOTALY LOST GETTING LIGHTROOM AND PHOTOSHOP TO WORK. the image transfer is the biggest issue today

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you connecting the camera via the USB port on the Mac?

Please let me know

Thank you

I am connected to my card reader and to the Mac

You have an external card reader connected to the mac?

ok, now open image capture, with the card in the reader and connected

What is listed there?