Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Unable to open windows for games that are downloaded on my…

Customer Question
Unable to open windows...

Unable to open windows for games that are downloaded on my computer from the microware store

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Asus computer and windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have?

Notebook pc

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Q10696 is the only information I have

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Have tried downloading Microsoft edge but that didn't work and can pull up the fron page of the came but it won't download

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The problem just started yesterday I had no problems befor

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/28/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Would you like remote assistance to troubleshoot this?