Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I was writing to a friend in one of my groups and facebook…

Customer Question
I was writing good...

I was writing good morning to a friend in one of my groups and facebook cut me off - I sent my id and another picture in - I do not understand - I have not done anything wrong - I want my face book back on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I need to know why i was kicked off and how can i get back on - thank you Kathy brinkerhoff

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I sent in my id and another picture

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want back on

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/29/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Yes, you need to wait for Facebook to review the ID and information.

i have already paid 36 dollors and some change

You need to wait for Facebook to review the ID and information.

i do not feel that i own any more - facebook did this to me

may i get an answer