Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm trying to download Adobe Creative Cloud. i have low disk…

Hi, i'm trying to...

Hi, i'm trying to download Adobe Creative Cloud. i have low disk space on the computer itself but have a terrabyte external hard drive. i get an error message on the download that says it can't extract files due to low disk space

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Creative Cloud?

This is the first time i'm downloading

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Creative Cloud?

Go to the website, got the .exe file, clicked Run, and it downloaded about 40% before the error

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it. thanks ok

3/28/2018
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if when you began/begin downloading the exe file, did you specify that it be downloaded to the external drive?

AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Technician
Hi, i read the response, i agree. I didn't see the option to specify where it would go. I did change my settings to have downloads go to the external drive.

Give me just a moment to setup our remote session and I will help you get this resolved!

thx

Below you will find a link to establish a one-time Secure Remote Login Session. This will allow me to securely login and help you resolve the issue.

Click this link to begin the session. When you click the link it will download a file. You need to run this file, and once you do we will automatically connect.