Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a new computer. I have installed Dragon 15 on 2

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new computer. I have installed Dragon 15 on 2 computers. When trying to activate-register Dragon on new computer, message was invalid. I think I have to de-register/activate on the computer that is being replaced. Whay should I do?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The old computer is a dell laptop. The computer that is new is an HP Pavillion. I want to leave the Acer alone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Windows 10, 365

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Last night I tried to install Dragon. Micrsoft 365 was installed by computer set-up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except I am a constant and happy customer of Dragon. Great programs

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/28/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To unregister please see:

http://nuance.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6204/~/how-to-register-and-unregister-dragon-naturallyspeaking-compatibility-modules

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------