Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased another year of Abobe CC. Some how I cannot get…

Customer Question
I purchased another year...

I purchased another year of Abobe CC. Some how I cannot get Photoshop,

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

IN in Feb. 2018

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

The Adobe support tells me I have no account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I paid for Adobe CC Photography Plan in Feb. 2018 to renew my account. Recently I returned home from a 2 week trip to find out I no longer can access Photoshop, Lightroom or Bridge !! I still have the card with the numbers to access the 12 month
plan (D004-ZPJU-D24M-5D4P-84B2-5XH1). Can you help get this fixed ??

This is very frustrating !! How does one contact Adobe to get an answer ??
let's connect remotely !!