Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Since Microsoft not longer support Digital Image Suite 2006,

Since Microsoft not longer...

Since Microsoft not longer support Digital Image Suite 2006, which program would Microsoft recommend?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Two months - I am not able to email photos from my Image Suite 2006.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook 2016

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser...

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No - just want suggestions on what Photo program I should buy, etc.

3/28/2018
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Do you completely understand my question? Sometimes I just make sense....
Not just yet. Is Microsoft offering support on Digital image suite 2006 library? If not, is there another Microsoft program
to replace Digital Image Suite?
Josh, did you received my last msg?

Unfortunately, they do not. I apologize for the wait -- I was on break when you replied.

Here are some replacements:

Photoscape

GIMP

FastStone Image Viewer

Fly Free Photo Editing & Viewer

Thank you very much Josh. Let me kick it around and decided later. Tks for the choices....Bill - Texas

You're welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast