Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I think some one is compromising my google acct. I'm not…

Customer Question
I think some one...

I think some one is compromising my google acct

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I'm not sure was trying to make an order would not go thru due to password *****

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Trying to buy something

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you tell if someone is hacking my acct

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/27/2018
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

As it stands, are you able to sign into your account?

It doesn't recognise my email acct says it doesn't exist
Can you tell me if I'm being compromized
Why does it not recognize my information this is the second device it has happens to

If it doesn't recognize the password, your account may have already been compromised.

Please, attempt to reset the password ***** clicking the "Forgot Password" link. Are you able to do that?

I don't have 39$ at this time and is this something new google is doing to generate money
I sent the 5$
I'm not getting he!p without money

I am sorry, but nobody on this website, including me, works for free. The $5 was a deposit. Do you wish to continue or do you want me to send in your refund request?

I did nothing to cause this problem I was trying to contact google
please refund my 5$

I am sorry for the confusion. This is not Google. The top of this page says, "Justanswer.com".

I will send in your refund request.

Thank you.

this is what popped up when I typed in contact google
Thank you