Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having a problem with registering my win zip program…

Customer Question
Hello, I am having...

Hello, I am having a problem with registering my win zip program which I just ordered and paid for

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Win?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Win? What have you tried so far?

Put my name and registration code and they say incorrect. I have done it twice and was sure the number was correct

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/27/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

You need a code to register. Please see the link below:

http://kb.winzip.com/kb/entry/217/

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!