Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I was talking to Moses. We got cut off late at 11 p.m. He…

Customer Question
I was talking to...

I was talking to Moses. We got cut off late at 11 p.m. He was all ready to reset my phone. I would like to get back with Moses on my particular case

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I was working with Moses three nights ago we got cut off we had been working for about an hour. He was going to reset my phone right then before we got cut off I would like to talk to Moses again

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

We have tried to login to my account. We got the code from email and went back to enter it but that screen was gone by then

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/27/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to justanswer.

Enter the last password ***** remember using with this Google Account

Mike6631seward

are you on a computer now?

Model #z799vl
ZTE
Android version 6.0.1.
We need a computer for me to remote connect or walk you through to fix it.