Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Cannot sign on to ancestry. Ancestry.com. Actually I have…

Customer Question
Cannot sign on to...

Cannot sign on to ancestry

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ancestry.com

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Com? What have you tried so far?

Actually I have been blocked from ancestry due to errors on input of information

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I re-establish connection ?? I have tried to reset my username and password ***** no avail. I would prefer talking on the phone as my typing is not ever good. phone#5159614606

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

If you do not remember your password, you will have to reset it. Once you reset it, please write it down and save it securely. Click here to reset your password ***** follow the steps.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!