Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had purchased several movies and had access to put them on…

Customer Question
I had purchased several...

I had purchased several movies and had access to put them on Vudu. I am not sure what I did but they are no longer there. Is their any way for me to recover these?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The movies were on my I-pad and I-phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Where do I locate that? I’m not real knowledgeable about that - can you give me choices ?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

For about 5-6 months - I sent an email to Vudu and they emailed me but it was during Christmas and my daughter had a baby so I didn’t respond for a while and they closed the request

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/28/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I guess maybe you were not the one they should have sent me too - I’m now charged $36 and no resolution - the original person told me the charges could be returned