Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had a problem with my Skype Chat. It kept jumping up to…

Customer Question
I had a problem...

I had a problem with my Skype Chat. It kept jumping up to the beginning and I had to slide it down constantly to see if I was to go on next during a International Broadcast.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I don't know what you mean?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your Skype?

People tell me I should not have up dated Skype, they yhink that was the problem.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/27/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me on which device you are trying to use Skype on?

Please let me know

Thank you