Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

It's a game on my computer...FarmVille 2. Dell. $ days and I…

Customer Question
It's a game on...

It's a game on my computer...FarmVille 2

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

$ days and I have sent or submitted the problem to ZYNGA 4X's now and no Answers

Technician's Assistant: Which Zynga product do you have?

FARMVILLE 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Zynga software?

Nothing...I am not aware of any ZYNGA HARDWARE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to get rid of these FARM BUCKS that KEEP APPEARING ON MY FARM...I CAN'T PLAY THE GAME ..AFTER 30/35 SECONDS MY FARM SHUTS QOWN AND RE-STARTS...OVER and OVER and OVER

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/27/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which program are you using to access Farmville with?

Please let me know

Thank you