Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a account with Pandora on another account that i

Customer Question
I have a account...

I have a account with Pandora on another account that i forgot i put my card informasion in and it excepted it but i cant get on

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Desk top

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Hp all in one

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

It was rebooted a few days ago so i downloaded face book messenger

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/28/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Continue

Did you read my response? We are not Pandora so we cannot help you with card related information on your account.