Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I download Valleynews.com? Toshiba arvig? Forever I…

Customer Question
How do I download...

How do I download Valleynews.com?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba arvig?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Forever I don,t know how to download an app

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Valleynews.com

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not computer savy.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/26/2018
Software technician: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. First, is it a computer, tablet or cell phone that you are downloading it to? Second, is it a website you wish to access and view or is it an actual newsletter that you wish to save as a file on your computer, or is it an app? I searched for Toshiba Arvig, but that is the name of a phone system. Please let me know so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert