Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I opened my AOL and there is very little mail even tho' my…

Customer Question
I opened my AOL...

I opened my AOL and there is very little mail even tho' my mail says there are over 1,000 emails.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my PC.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Soft boot.... restart.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so....

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/26/2018
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?

OK

Please send request for remote from your screen.