Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Some is hacking As soon as I change so does he Shabreen

Customer Question
Some is hacking As...

Some is hacking As soon as I change so does he Shabreen singh was the name

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba I don’t know model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since 23 after 10Pm Has email address n face book contr

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I change on n he change other n I go change other n he back in that one I took pictures of the IP address he used

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

He has password ***** google drive, actually all I took his picture from history too

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/27/2018
Software technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T
Hi my name is ***** ***** will be helping you with this issue today.
He could be using a keylogging virus on your machine of which you can get rid of by using malwarebytes. It is a free download and a very powerful tech tool. Download from the malwarebytes website then install it. Run a full scan and let me know the results please. We must make sure your computer is virus free before we go to the next step. Thanks Mike