Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer crashed and I've lost access to all the fancy…

Customer Question
My computer crashed and...

My computer crashed and I've lost access to all the fancy layers google added to its security. I can't log into my email account. I created another, but the code sent didn't work msg. said can't identify me as the user. Please help!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not now.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, I answered both.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I'm pretty frustrated right now, this is the 3rd time I've come to the library to try to fix this.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/26/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the exact message you get when you try to sign into your gmail account?

Please let me know

after supplying my password, the message is that there's no record or that the password ***** ***** I've opened a new account and I'm not able to collect anything from the previous one.

Thanks

Have you attempted to reset the password *****?