Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I clicked on share on a video I watched on facebook and it…

Customer Question
I clicked on share...

I clicked on share on a video I watched on facebook and it apparently went to all my friends. they are afraid to open it because I've never done this before. How do I let them know that they should ignore it and that it was sent by mistake

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Facebook?

Yesterday or the day before

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Not that i'm aware

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I made a comment on a friends picture and now I'm getting messages in a foreign language 'I think spanish

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/26/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Did you share it on your profile? Or in Facebook Messenger?

Messager

ok, this cannot be recalled, you will need to send them a new message indicating it was sent by mistake and to ignore it, it is the only way.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And plesae take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you