Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can't get password correctly. Dell, don't know, regular ole…

Customer Question
Can't get password ***** ...

Can't get password *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell, don't know, regular ole windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Several days - have tried following the on-line directions, but last two digits they have been showing on the tele number are NOT correct...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so - just want this el-crappo thing to work :-)

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me for which service or device this password ***** *****?

Please let me know

Thank you

Sorry for the delay from yesterday (I had to deal with an emergency), but am ready to continue today, so
have at it...
Can you estimate how long I will have to wait for the "Software technician" ?
I'm not sure if you are waiting for info FROM me, or if YOU are going to contact me ??
Now in excess of 15 minutes, and I'm still Waiting to hear from you...
If I don't hear something SOON, I'm going to disconnect and give up on using your site for assistance...
... and OF OURSE, I will NOT be responsible for any charges you may levy on me NOW or IN THE FUTURE...

Please let me know

Thank you