Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having problems signing in to my account. I'm not sure…

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems signing in to my account. I'm not sure what my password *****

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My personal computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a Lenovo & windstream

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just had to sign in this a m & have not been able to yet. the first time I had to leave & my time ran out. Ever since I returned cannot sign in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/26/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

There is a built-in administrator account with a null password ***** XP that can be access via Safe Mode.
Power on your Lenovo laptop, and press F8. Choose Safe Mode, and press the Enter key in the Advanced Boot Option window.
On the login window, select the Administrator account and leave the Password ***** blank. Click Start > Control Panel > User Accounts > Pick the account needed to reset password > Change the password.
Input a new password, and confirm it to complete Lenovo XP password *****

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!