Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to deactivate my zoosk account can you help me.

Customer Question
I want to deactivate...

I want to deactivate my zoosk account can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Which Zoosk product do you have?

Dating site account

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Zoosk software?

Ive tried to download the app myself but it didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No just this issue please

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Software
3/26/2018
Software technician: Michael T,
 replied 29 days ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this issue today

Are you able to login to your account online?

Software technician: Michael T,
 replied 29 days ago
  1. Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
  2. Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
  3. Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your account page.
  4. Next to Account Status select Edit.
  5. Select Deactivate. This will take you to a confirmation page.
  6. Confirm your choice by selecting Deactivate Zoosk Account.
Michael T
Michael T
Michael T