Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Trying to set up a billing address for my amazon account.

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Amazon firestick

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

Maybe a month

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

Trying to download NBC and CBS channels

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/26/2018
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.

To set up a billing address and other information, you would first log into your Amazon.com account.

Then go to

Manage Addresses & 1-Click Settings,

under Your Account.

To add a new address, click on Enter a new address

To edit or delete an address, click on either Edit or on Delete under whatever address already entered that you wish to modify or remove, and proceed from there.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.