Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I try to down load an app or update it and a message appears…

Customer Question
I try to down...

I try to down load an app or update it and a message appears saying my Apple ID has been disabled

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

All activity that I attempt to download or buy from from apple store it gives me the same message

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Apple software?

Someone from Best Buy help me reset the email and change the password; but I am still getting the same message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That message appears in all devices. All I need is help to get this resolve.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/25/2018
Software technician: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you are trying to download an app on an Apple device, you will need to make sure the apple id and password ***** correct. If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into your Apple devices. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the Apple devices and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider rating my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.