Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Lost my aol account -cannot sign in to get my e mail -18…

Customer Question
Lost my aol account...

Lost my aol account -cannot sign in to get my e mail -18 years of this and now what is happening--I need someone to speak to me in English to retrieve my aol mail account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Am 86 so go slowly

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/25/2018
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot AOL issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

paid $5 on card and not willing to pasy more will youstill answer my problem

We are experts and do not work for $5.

We can still assist on the issue , let me know how you want to proceed.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.