Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

A windows 10 upatde has been trying to install and it never…

Customer Question
A windows 10 upatde...

A windows 10 upatde has been trying to install and it never completely finishes and wondering if it is legitimate. And have had Malwarebytes block a site that I am not sure what it is. Computer running very slow when trying to open apps with the shortcuts.

Technician's Assistant: Which Malwarebytes product do you have?

Premium

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Malwarebytes software?

It will not open or I am being impatient. Takes 5 or more minutes to open anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time. Thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/25/2018
Software technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

sorry, this sorry this service is supposed to be free for the life of my computer. I apparently am at an incorrect site.

yes