Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I bought a license for McAfee Total Protection 2018. Where…

Customer Question
I bought a license...

I bought a license for McAfee Total Protection 2018. Where do I download it from?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update McAfee Total Protection?

Last year but I just bought a new license for 5 computers

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/25/2018
Software technician: Shefin, Software Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Software Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Do you receive and email with the product key, when purchasing it?

Please go to the link below, try signing into your McAfee account.

https://home.mcafee.com/secure/protected/login.aspx?rfhs=1&culture=en-us

Thank you.

No link just registration #
Just give me the .com

Please log in to the link below and check if you are able to get the Download link.

Do you have the product key/serial number with you?

Thank you.