Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I own the caddy shack saloon in ST.Louis Missouri I want…

Customer Question
I own the caddy...

I own the caddy shack saloon in ST.Louis Missouri I want control of the account on face book there has been some one else posting on the home page that person no longer employed here. I tried my phone number and email I believe I used a different email address besides the one I use now and don't remember that email that I used

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Myself I haven't put anything on there in years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Phone number and email

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/27/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

You are able to claim Pages that already exist for your business by selecting "Is this your business?" link under the Page settings menu. For detailed instructions on how to claim a Page, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/help/168172433243582/

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!