Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

The acrobat reader could not open my document. Just awhile…

The acrobat reader could...

The acrobat reader could not open my document

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Acrobat?

Just awhile ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

3/25/2018
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10? Are you having this issue with any Adobe document you try to open?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
No

Please clarify your issue further; did you get the above two questions I posted?

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
you said it was suppose to be $5 know you telling me you billing me $43

You may ignore any offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me. Our service is 100% guaranteed; you will be charged the amount shown only if I'm able to get this issue resolved via a remote session.

OK, let's get started. Please open up the following website on your computer:

https://www.fastsupport.com/399938839

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the GoToAssist file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I paid already and i am having the same issue you told i would not have the same problem
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
What the support key

Please accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you - I had gone off for the day when you replied back yesterday.

I'll be on throughout the day today; do leave me a reply once you get this and I'll set up another remote session and assist further. Thank you,

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist