Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I’m trying to make reservations from different people’s

Customer Question
accounts on Airbnb, and for...
I’m trying to make reservations from different people’s accounts on Airbnb, and for some reason it’s not taking my credit card. Maybe because they see it’s the same card, so it doesn’t allow me to use it on different accounts. Is there any type of card, maybe a prepaid debit card or something like this, that I could use without them knowing it’s mine as well, so they don’t deny my transactions?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/25/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 3 months ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!
There are a number of cards available. See the following: https://usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/find-card/get-prepaid-card
Please dont forget to accept and rate before you go! :)
Do you know what kind of information I would have to provide in order to get these cards? Also, would them have the name of the credit card owner or they have some other generic name, like the temporary credit cards? And do they work as debit cards or credit cards?
In my experience with these, most have a small fee and they ask the standard identifying questions. Name etc.
They work as standard debit/credit cards
Also, would them have the name of the credit card owner ?
Please let me know
Can you please answer my question or opt out so that some other expert can answer me?

They would have the name of whatever person you put in there as the credit card owner, yes.