Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I’m trying to make reservations from different people’s

Customer Question
accounts on Airbnb, and for...
I’m trying to make reservations from different people’s accounts on Airbnb, and for some reason it’s not taking my credit card. Maybe because they see it’s the same card, so it doesn’t allow me to use it on different accounts. Is there any type of card, maybe a prepaid debit card or something like this, that I could use without them knowing it’s mine as well, so they don’t deny my transactions?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
3/25/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 30 days ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!
There are a number of cards available. See the following: https://usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/find-card/get-prepaid-card
Please dont forget to accept and rate before you go! :)
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Do you know what kind of information I would have to provide in order to get these cards? Also, would them have the name of the credit card owner or they have some other generic name, like the temporary credit cards? And do they work as debit cards or credit cards?
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 28 days ago
In my experience with these, most have a small fee and they ask the standard identifying questions. Name etc.
They work as standard debit/credit cards
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Also, would them have the name of the credit card owner ?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Please let me know
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Can you please answer my question or opt out so that some other expert can answer me?
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 25 days ago

They would have the name of whatever person you put in there as the credit card owner, yes.

Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer