Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just received a billing on order MMYW2KW1Y, BILLED TO MY…

Customer Question
I just received a...

I just received a billing on order MMYW2KW1Y, BILLED TO MY VISA FOR 99.99 for a radio app. I believe there is an expensive typo and the charge should have been 9.99. I cancelled the order and would appreciate an adjustment to my account. Thank you mary harlow

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Tunein radio

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Ive trird to access my account and was unable to get to the right page.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just don’t want to pay $99.99 for use of an app

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Software technician: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

I fear you have reached the wrong company. Please advise

Thankyou

iTunes sent me to this website and now I’ve acquired another $25+&5.00 charge for your services. I had no idea I was in the wrong place. I get so frustrated dealing on line and no having a person to speak to. That’s how misunderstandings occur.
Software technician: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Ill do you a free favor, cause im nice

Who are you trying to contact?

I will give you the CORRECT info and also send this for a refund

I finally got ahold of iTunes support whatch is where I wanted to be in the first place.
Software technician: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Ok as long as you are taken care of, I know how hard it can be to navigate the web..

ill send this in for you now for a refund... Thanks for letting me know

Thank you
Software technician: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Welcome