Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to reset my micro password. I change the password…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my micro password. I change the password ***** password ***** wont except new password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is Dell laptop with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have?

Where do I look to find it

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/25/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?