Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a situation with one FB account is tied in my E-mail…

Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a situation with one FB account is tied in my E-mail account, I want to delete the account but is has my info on the page. I can give you the

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Accounts if you can help me do this. OS-10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Facebook?

Followed info on that page but it comes up under my good account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I want him to delete the one account in full and save mine???

3/24/2018
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer account question.

To remove the Facebook account, you would have to log in to that Facebook account.

1. go to

https://en-gb.facebook.com/login/

2. sign in if you aren't signed in already

3. click on the triangle at the top right of the Facebook page

4. go to Settings

5. click on GENERAL at the left

6. choose the MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT option, then scroll down to Deactivate Your Account.

(Or if you want to permanently delete the account off the internet and off the servers etc., look for Delete Your Account. Be aware, this cannot be reversed!)

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
WINDOWS 10.ON MY COMPUTER DID YOU SEE WHAT Dustin did last night please look at the account it does not delete
as you have indicated, somehow e-mail address is on both
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
He charged me last night and did nothing is this another charge

I don't see that Dustin charged you anything; rather otherwise.

I myself have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
will call you back in a few minutes thanks

Take your time... thank you.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Russell I followed FB directions to delete one of the two accounts. To delete the account I want too means I have to delete mine which I sure don't want to do. This is a case of two accounts tired together with the same e-mail, surprised FB would allow this to happen. Have you ever heard of that situation before?? Can you cancel one without the other?? Other wise no but FB can delete the account. I have talked to 4 smart FB people here and they said that is the only was to delete the account. Unless I do both, which may be the only way
I wrote them with proper ID to delete four months ago and heard nothing Have you ever done this before?????
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
What good will connecting do to look at the accounts, can't you pull them up or do I have to friend you??
Again have you ever done this type action in the past???? Yes,or No or we are wasting our time

Thank you - you may ignore the solicitation for additional services (and with them, charges). I did not send that message to you, the website system did. (And I have no control over such messages.)

Why not change the setting for the alternate/duplicate FB account, so that it runs on a different email account?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
sounds like that may work....do you need me to connect for this

I think you can do that yourself... if you can sign in to the account that has the 'duplicate email' on it.

How about just De-activating that one account? if the previously suggested effort fails. It is reversible, you know, unlike a Deleting of the account, which is quite permanent.

Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist