Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have 53 Unsold items on eBay. Is there a way to bulk

relist in one fell swoop...
I have 53 Unsold items on eBay. Is there a way to bulk relist in one fell swoop? I can't seem to figure it out and don't really want to relist each item one-by-one.
3/24/2018
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer and eBay sales question.

It seems that it runs like this - not quite streamlined, but swifter than relisting one-by-one perhaps:

1. in your eBay accoun, go to to your Unsold folder.

2. There is a check box by each item. Check the boxes for the ones you want to relists.

3. then go to the top or bottom of the page, click Relist.

4. Selected sales items will come up in Bulk Editor (pics).

5. When the Bulk Editor opens, check the box at the top of the list of your items. (That should select them all.)

6. Then click on Edit Fields. This will display a pull down for many qualities.

7. You will want Format and Duration first.... change or adjust them, then you can Relist for the choices they provide.

( - Note: Every time you change a section, at the end of the changes you make, click on Save. )

8. When you are finished with all changes, you click on Submit at the bottom, then confirm. The items will be Relisted.

If this works for you, and answers your question, please rate my answer. Five stars would be nice! Thank you.

(If it has a problem somewhere, please let me know.)

In some modern eBay Seller screens - e.g. Sales Hub perhaps - you just check the box at the upper left to select all items unsold, then click on one Relist button for them. Nothing else, very efficient. See if you can get such a Sales Hub screen that shows a list of Unsold items... and proceed in something like that manner.

Let me know how it goes, please. Thanks.

Russell H., Computer Support Specialist