Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I got the week trial, like the product and want to keep it.

Customer Question
I got the week...

I got the week trial, like the product and want to keep it. I keep getting pop up that it is not registered and have tried everything to get this done. I am also willing to get the automatic fixer.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

About ten days

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/24/2018
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Which product were you trying?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Were you able to resolve issue? Is our help still needed?

I would like all my money refunded. I can not find your response....maybe I am too old?
I want to cancel any connection to this service!

You never answered which product were you trying?

I am an old guy. Therefore it appears it is easy to cheat me on this web site. I have received NOTHING from you in my efforts to resolve the problem I once had and still you are charging my account with more money to fix my problem, which was fixed by others. Like I said, I think it is easy to cheat oldsters out of money. As plain as I can say this......I have received nothing from this site and Know that when you get nothing, there should be no charge.