Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I somehow got bumped out of my user nam and am being told…

Customer Question
I somehow got bumped...

I somehow got bumped out of my user nam and am being told that it is already in use please choose another. this is actually my username.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its an HO. I dont knoe the model or the operating system.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This just started this time but it did happe n once before and i told chess. com about it and had my games restored to me.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Com? What have you tried so far?

Ive tried to use my user name of arthurdunn549.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant think of anything.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/24/2018
Software technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What is the username for?

Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know