Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Im searching for my company through google and to my

Customer Question
Hi -Im searching for...

Hi -Im searching for my company through google and to my surprise google has all my information incorrect. Someone said this is a bro***** *****nk. Can you please help me correct all my incorrect addresses?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have a company with the name Marden Appraisal Services

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a surface pro 4 with a os10 system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Surface Pro? What have you tried so far?

I do not believe its the computer. I have tried to change the addresses with my phone and all other computers over the years and nothing works. Several people have mention that I need to contact Google to inform them of the bro***** *****nk

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your smartphone?

Why are you asking me that, can you help me fix the bro***** *****nk or not??

Technician's Assistant: I'm just trying to get information to help you.

I have an apple smartphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

The bro***** *****nk has been wrong for 8 years i have only had the apple phomne for 2 years

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Software technician: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
Michael Rademacher
Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator

I am Michael and am assisting you today.

I am assuming you are referring to Google My Business.

You can find instructions on how to edit your business information here:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3039617?hl=en

Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.

Thank You

Michael

I am assuming that your issue is fixed.

Have a nice day.

Thank You for the opportunity.

Michael