Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do i move my info 2016 info into my 2017. Hp microsoft.

Customer Question
How do i move...

How do i move my info 2016 info into my 2017

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp microsoft

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I paid for the 2017 premier and normally i Have an icon for it and there is no prompt to transfer prior year

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Premier?

I just bought it today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Premier?

It basically just wants me to start 2017 tax return from scratch and not asking to transfer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

How do you connect me?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/24/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.Which tax software are you using?