Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

The glass surface of my Microsoft Surface computer has many…

Customer Question
The glass surface of...

The glass surface of my Microsoft Surface computer has many cracks in although the

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

My microsoft surface is the computer and it still works well can the glassw be replaceed

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since the computer still appears to function can i have the glass surface replced without replace the computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/24/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

If your Surface screen is cracked or has physical damage, you can open a service order and send it in for repair by clicking here.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!